Hidden Divide to Overlook- Willow Creek Trail
- Departure on 10 AM Tram
- Trail Length: Approx. 5 miles
- Total Elevation Gain/Loss: 750'
- Trailhead Elevation: 8400'
- Type: Trail - Out and back
- Difficulty Rating: Moderate, high elevation
- Meeting Location: Tram Valley Station 9:30 AM
- Terrain: rocky trail, minor bouldering, loose rocks, uneven trail
- Hiking time: Approx. 3 hours
- It will be about 30 degrees cooler than the valley
We will hike from Round Valley up to Hidden Divide and out the Willow Creek trail to a view point overlooking the Coachella Valley.
Bring Ten Essentials (click here), water (1 to 2 liters recommended), lunch/snacks, sun protection, layered clothing. Carry Emergency Contact Information (ICE). Sturdy hiking footwear with good tread and adequate drinking water are required.
Tickets for the Tram: $25.95 Adult $23.95 Senior. Summer and Annual passes available. Recommend purchasing online at least a day before the event as tickets sell out. $5 parking fee waived for pass holders and local residents, show ID. Our tram departure is 10 AM. Purchase tickets here: Palm Springs Tram Tickets
Hike Leader Scott Connelly: Email contact
Space is limited. Please register to reserve a spot, sign the electronic waiver, and receive any last-minute updates.
Weather Policy: Inclement weather cancels
Map Locations: Palm Springs Tramway Parking
Maximum number of people allowed: 15
Health Problems/allergies: Discuss any medical concerns with the hike leader that may affect your ability to complete the hike.