Meet at Valley Tram Station at 4:00 PM. We will board the tram departing at 4:30 PM. If you need to purchase a ticket or pass, arrive 15 minutes earlier.
- Length: 2 miles
- Type: Loop Hiking Time :2 hours
- Elev. Gain/(Loss): +300 feet
- Difficulty: Moderate-, some off trail hiking with uneven rough surfaces and vegetation
Description: From the top of the tram, we will hike through pine forest in Long Valley to a scenic overlook.
We will return to the Mountain Station at about 7 PM for dinner at the Peaks Restaurant. Peaks Menu
You are welcome to join us for dinner if you can’t make the hike. Annual and Summer Pass holders receive 10% off regular cost of dinner.
Adult Tram ticket $25.95 Senior $23.95
- Ten Essentials (click here), water (1 to 2 liters )
- Sun Protection and layered clothing
- Carry Emergency Contact Information (ICE).
- Sturdy hiking footwear with good tread and adequate drinking water are required.
Hike Leader Scott Connelly contact click here
Registration required to acknowledge waiver electronically