Lytle Creek at Bonita Ranch offers spacious and shaded campsites located at 3000' elevation along the Lytle Creek canyon with cooler temperatures. Enjoy the first weekend of Autumn in the woods at the creek.
- Non members can purchase a $25 1 yr. membership while registering for this event.
- RV 1 or 2 persons $90
- Tent $30 per person
- Additional persons in RV $25 each.
Schedule of Events*
Friday, September 22
- Noon - Check-in
- 6:00 pm - Tea Time: meet and greet. Bring appetizer to share and your favorite beverage.
- Dinner on your own
- 7:00 pm - Group campfire activities Discuss ideas for Trip Outings in 2018
Saturday, September 23
- 9:30 am - Nearby Hike Bonita Falls*
- 12:30 pm - Check camp board for schedule
- 6:30 pm - Group Dinner: Bring your own entree to grill over a large Barbecue Pit and a side dish to share. Theme: 'Autumn Harvest'
- 7:00 pm - Group Campfire activities
Sunday, September 24
- 9:30 am - See camp board
- Noon - Check-out time
*Check campground white board for activities updates
Amenities: Restrooms have electricity, flush toilets, running water and hot showers. All campsites have electricity, water and shade. RV sites have 30 AMPS and water. Dump station nearby.
THINGS TO DO*
Day Hiking at Lytle Creek - Cajon Pass Recreation Area
Viewing Scenery at Lytle Creek - Cajon Pass Recreation Area:
What to Bring: Ten Essentials, camp chair, camping/cooking gear, food, warm/cool weather clothing, potluck item and your entree item to grill on the barbecue for Saturday evening and an appetizer to share for Friday evening.
Pets: Are welcomed. Must be kept on leash.
Approx. 80 miles from Palm Springs
Address: 900 South Fork Road, Lytle Creek CA 92358Map Directions - Click Here
Refunds: Cancellation for a refund minus service fee of $5.00 must be received by September 12, 2017
Contact: Scott Connelly - Click Here